Thursday, December 3, 2009

This 'Two Week Wait' is a KILLER!!!

Well the picture isn't lying about DESSERT either!!! I feel I've been eating everything under the sun these past few days. Infact, I'm HUNGRY right now as I type this post!!

I'm on edge, moody, stressed, 'OUT OF MY SKIN' feeling, just really having a rough go at it this time around. Then this site that I've been on for almost 2 yrs got hacked yesterday and is down indefinately and it just breaks my heart. I need my SUPPORT of so many women that I've gotten close to! WHAT A HELL OF A TWO WEEK WAIT!!

I'm so bloated and cramping. No symptoms at all like last IVF cycle. I've been testing everyday since Monday (morning urine) and I've kept them like 'ducks in a row' on a sheet of paper. I wanted to make sure that if I was blessed with a positive this time around I had my pee sticks to prove the 'trigger' is not the cause of it!!

Thanks everyone who keep me in their prayers! I feell the love everyday!

xox
God Bless.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I know this is driving you completely bonkers, but hang in there my love...I am right there with you! Can't wait to see the pee stick progression all the way to a BFP!

Love you!
Tracey

SprtsGrl said...

Hang in there! Saying lots of prayers for you.

COUNTRY MOM said...

Two week waits are rough. Love your pic:) Lots of Prayers for you and your blessings:)