Wednesday, December 23, 2009

UPDATE again......

Well the bleeding and cramping have subsided. I got diahrea now though. I guess from all the stress. My appt is still set for tomorrow (12-24-09). The Dr called me and said "he's not throwing in the towel yet. Many beautiful babies have come from this sort of bleeding." He is concerned though, but he is again, Cautiously Optimistic because of Monday's sono. So today is a day of prayers. Every Hour I will pray to Our Lady of La Leche and say my Hail Mary's. I can only trust in God at this point. I have no one else to lay my hurt on that can change the outcome. With HIM all is possible.

God Bless.

4 comments:

Juniesgurl said...

Lorrie honey, I am still praying for your miracle~ just want you to know I can feel your pain, and worry,but, I refuse to give up on claiming God's promises! Love you gal~

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, I am Praying and Thinking of you and your blessing.

kimer said...

Lorrie I am praying for you. Hang in there what ever the out come god is there for you. Kimie

Susan said...

Saying an extra special prayer for you Lorrie. God is with you and many of us have you in our thoughts.