Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And so it is....

Well my follow up appt went ok. :( I mean it sucked not seeing my little bean growing in there, but it made things 'real' for us. Too real :( I was pretty strong until all the kind nurses and staff starting hugging me in the hallway. I lost it abit there. But the ones that were there today are my fav's. Very nice ladies. So onwards to another try. We even talked to the RE about donor eggs, but I'm not ready yet. I feel I have to have a good one in there somewhere. Maybe 2010 will bring me my 'golden egg'

I convinced the RE to prescribe DHEA for me (25mg's 3 times a day) I'll be starting those as soon as I get them in the mail. They're pretty expensive ($100 for a month supply) but I'll try anything if it might help. They like to see you take them for 3 months, but the RE recommended I don't wait that long to try again as I'll be 43 in Feb and time is of the essence as always. So I think we'll be doing another IVF round in late Feb or March. I can't believe I'm saying 'another round' again. I really thought this was my little miracle sticky bean this time. It's all so hard.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Charity said...

No words can truly comfort you at this time. I really just want you to know I love you and I continue to pray for you. In time this too shall pass. I am glad to know you are going to be strong and try again. God bless you.

Juniesgurl said...

Lorrie, your faith has been tested and continues to be tested! Hang in there and look for GOD'S plan in all of this honey! I believe you will find your answers along this path and I pray for you to see YOUR MIRACLE realized on this journey! You are loved! "Nita"