Sunday, December 6, 2009

**CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC**

Well ladies....I HOPE THIS IS THE START OF A BEAUTIFUL BABY IN THE MAKING!!!!!! (picture isn't very good on here, but there's a faint test line. If you click on it, you can see it better)

I went to bed at 930 last night I was falling asleep with the pc mouse in my hand. lol. So at 1am I woke up so bloated and having to pee so badly that I couldn't just go back to sleep as sometimes we do. So I said well it's 1am I'm going to pee on a stick cause it's been since 9:30pm since I last pee'd. Maybe something will come up. So I took a Dollar Tree test (cheapie) and again didn't think I could see anything, which I couldn't. I had kept the cup before dumping it and thought....what the heck, I'm gonna break out a good test (First Response) and this is what came up (pic) in a minutes time!!!!!!!!!!!

My camera is not the best unless I take the stick outside in daylight. I was going to wait til tomorrow to try and get a better pic but I got this pic for you all to see.

I am scared, crying and happy all in one because of my last cycle and being very cautiously optimistic. It's 4:00am now and I can't sleep. My stomach was growling too, so I had to come down and eat something. I know I'll be tired later, but it's Sunday, I'll nap =)

I will tell you though. I'm not messing around this time. I'm calling my OB on Monday and telling them I want blood work done for Beta. This way I'll know I am pg. Friday's beta with the RE is waaaaay too long of a wait and I'm not doing it this time!

Please pray for my sticky bean.

xoxo

4 comments:

Charity said...

*grinning* well let us continue our prayers!!

SprtsGrl said...

OMG!!! Looks beautiful!!!!! Cannot wait to see what the blood work comes back at! YAY!!!!!!! I pray this is it for you!!!!!

Tracey said...

Well girl... I am not being "cautious"...I am shouting from the rooftop, "LORRIE IS PREGNANT, LORRIE IS PREGNANT...THANK YOU DEAR LORD, SHE IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!!!"

There, I feel so much better now! I just know that the Beta is going to be a total and absolute confirmation of WONDERFULNESS!

Love you!

Tracey

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, Beautiful Pink Line... I clicked on it and could see it really good... Just perfect. Praying for the best pregnancy and healthy baby:) Audrey