Thursday, December 24, 2009

Giving it UP to God. For only HE can change the outcome of our baby's future.

I know you have all been waiting. But I just got home and had to 'compose' myself before I posted. We are trying to be optimistic but my RE is feeling otherwise....so here it goes.






First off, here's our baby (we're in love already)


Now, at first the tech wasn't finding the heartbeat but thank God for her being so persistant she eventually found it as the RE was saying over and over how it wasn't looking good that there was no heartbeat and the baby was measuring a week or so behind. Tom had water in his eyes the hold time and I, well I can really say I just laid there, numb. But I kept watching the tech so desperately try and locate the heartbeat and all of a sudden she said "there's the heartbeat" and the RE said "yep, it sure is." She said it was only 62. So again, another depressing moment. My RE's demeanor during the whole visit was just that, depressing. But I guess when the numbers aren't 'just' to their likings they get that way, like it's over. He was already discussing D & C in the near future. Saying the baby is slow and that's not a good sign and that it's probably has chromosone (sp?) issues.

So Tom and I had a rough morning to say the least, but we are walking away from it with HOPE & PRAYERS till we see our baby again next Wed. We have to give it ALL to God in HOPES for our baby miracle to grow and to again prove my DR wrong with all his 'statistics'.

God Bless.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

SIGH. its christmas. miracles happen.

Charity said...

I believe in Miracles, God and prayers, and the power of positivity. Keep your focus on the right things and really take it easy, lay down as much as you can and keep hydrated and eat well. I love you guys.

Susan said...

Praying for a strong baby to hold on! Stick baby, stick! I love your attitude to "Give it all to God". No better way to approach it in my mind. Miracles do happen...hang in there!