Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Empty Womb

My Dr's appt this morning will surely be a reminder and 'reality' of my baby no longer being with us. After my phone call to them on Monday, they still wanted to keep my 'original' appt even though I had gone to the ER Saturday night and miscarried everything, as that Dr said. But I can understand though, they need to check me out and make sure. I know this appt will be a vision of sadness & hurtful feelings with start all over again, but I need to look forward. Even if it's too soon to even think of anything but my loss, I know I need to for my sanity and NOT feel that this is the end. Since Sunday I've been trying to make myself feel somewhat better in saying that there was indeed something wrong with my precious angel. That he/she was lacking some kind of genetic in order to grow strong and healthy. It don't really make me feel better deep down inside my heart & soul, but on the surface of things (infront of people) it does make it 'sting' a bit less.

So on that note, I leave for a wonderful 2 hour trip to the Dr's for what will be a sad day, but also a day to reflect again where we've been, how far we've come and where we will go again soon & try for another MIRACLE.

FAITH, HOPE & PRAYERS.


TODAYS WORD

Sometimes, people get distracted by what they consider to be a disadvantage or weakness in their lives. It may be something about their personality or looks that they don't like. Or maybe they've been through an unfair situation: a divorce, a bad business deal, or a bad break. We all have things that can feel like disadvantages; things that make it harder on us. It may even be a physical handicap where you can't get around like you used to.

But just because you have a "disadvantage," just because you've been through a tough time, doesn't mean you're supposed to sit back and settle where you are. God still has something great for you to do! He wants to show Himself strong in and through you. The Holy Spirit wants to help you when you feel weak. If you will stay in faith and not get negative toward yourself or your future, then God can take what you think is a liability and turn it into an asset. What you think is a disadvantage God will turn around to be an advantage so you can move forward into the abundant life He has for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
"Father in heaven, today I give You all that I am. I invite You into the weak places in my life so that You can turn them into strengths. Thank You for working in my life and filling me with faith and expectancy. In Jesus' Name, Amen."


God Bless.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry. Will be thinking of you today. Travel safely.