Thursday, December 17, 2009

Please Pray for my baby...

I need prayers. I know my beta numbers are rising but I'm feeling lost tonight. I'm having to do another BETA tomorrow, per my Dr's request after Wednesday's results. It's been weighing heavy on my heart since and it's really making me worry that something is not going right. How can it not be though right? My numbers are going up, my symptoms (even though not as strong as they were) are still there.

And so I pray.....

O Lord Jesus Christ, through the intercession of Your tender Mother, Our Lady of La Leche, who bore You close to her heart during those long months before Your birth, I place my baby and myself entirely in Your Hands. Free me, I beseech You, from useless and consuming worry. Accept the sacrifice of my aches and pains, which I unite to Your sufferings on the Cross. Above all, most merciful and loving Jesus, protect this child You have given to me from all harm, bestowing the health and vigor every baby needs. Implant in my heart and on my lips the words and prayers of Your Mother and mine, our Lovely Lady of La Leche. All this I ask that my child and I may live to praise forever Your Holy Name.

Amen.

8 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Already said one for you and your baby this morning before I saw this post. You and your bean are always in my prayers.

Courtney said...

I'm sure the Doc is just being extra complete. I'm praying for confidence for you and for a healthy beta report! I had three betas as well and that was just routine for my doc.

American History said...

your prayer request touched us. We are praying for you. We found this site helpful www.holylandprayer.com Check it; maybe it gives you a relief. God bless you.

Charity said...

As always I pray for you and will continue to do so. One thing to think about is once the symptoms are there they don't seem "as strong" as when they first started because we have begun to tolerate them (have gotten use to them) I do not think it is anything to worry about. I think your dr just wants to be on top of everything and that is good better safe than sorry. The fact that your beta is consistly rising is a great thing. Much love.

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, Many Prayers being said... Praying for a great update and high numbers. Love and Blessings, Audrey

Lorrie S said...

Thanks everyone. All is well. It was a very hectic day from start to finish with the worse being when the nurse called to give me my update and said I am not pregnant! That my beta is down to the 'baseline'. I cried and was so confused and she felt so badly because she realized she had the WRONG FILE!! Imagine???? WOW what a stressful event that was. But she appologize immensely, but it still messed me up for the rest of the day. She let me know that MY beta had rose to 2290. So things are progressing and NO MORE BETA's!!! I'm going in on Thursday (Christmas Eve day) for my first Sonogram. We are very excited!

God Bless
Much love,
Lorrie

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, I am thinking about you and cannot wait to see your ultrasound pic and hear your great update. You and your blessing are in my Thoughts and Prayers. Love Audrey

Charity said...

Wow I can only imagine the pain and sorrow that mix-up put you through but Thank God that was incorrect and your Beta rose very well again.. Now it is off to the first sonogram to see your baby/babies and that will be the most wonderful thing for you so I am SOOOO happy to be able to hear your joy and share that with you my friend it has been along time coming and you deserve this so much Mama Lorrie!