Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sad news....

I miscarried today. It will be a Christmas to remember, but not in a good way. I am gutted. Went to the ER last night because I had been cramping with lower back pains all afternoon and started passing large blood clots. I kept taking them out and examinating them (TMI) to see if there were kind of tissue in it. I did come across one that I thought had the sac lining in it, but wasn't sure. But after our ER visit, I'm now sure it was. The ER Dr said the baby died about 2 days ago, that would of been the day my RE did our second ultrasound (Christmas Eve) and said the baby was measuring a week behind and the heartbeat was only 62. He didn't see this pregnancy going any further. I guess he wins for F'n Dr of the YEAR now that he was right huh??? >:( The ER Dr said that I had passed everything today because there was nothing left in my uterus. I take it I won't need a D & C. I'm so numb. Tom and I fought, too much stress, hurt and anger I guess. Don't know how to face the fact that this baby is gone.

Thanks for all the support and prayers.

18 comments:

Courtney said...

I have no magic words, but I'm sorry for your loss. It just sucks sometimes. Bring on the new year.

Susan said...

Sorry for your loss...I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope knowing that, in fact, you can get pregnant. My doctor always told me that if he could "get" me pregnant then he could "keep" me pregnant. Hold on to that thought and know that there is some hope for you. God Bless.

Vanessa said...

My prayers are with you and T.

Love and many prayers for healing and broken hearts.

xxx

kimer said...

Lorrie I am so sorry to have to read of such sad news. MY heart is breaking for you because I know how bad you whated this baby and I know your heart is broke I just there was something that one could say to help but there are no words it will just take time. Just know we are all thinking about you.
Kimie

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my Thoughts and Prayers. Love you my friend, Audrey

WSU505 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm so very very sorry...I wish there was something I could say that would take all the pain and sadness away I truly do...

xx

Melissa G said...

So very sorry for your loss.

Sending hugs, thoughts and prayers.

Michele said...

i am so very sorry...

from lfca

Mrs. X said...

There is no words could make you feel better. This is so hard.
For me gave some help reading this story > http://www.babycatcher.net/excerpt2.html
You maybe weak right now, but at the end of it you will be much stronger person!

I'm really sorry!

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

I am so sorry for your loss, it really sucks that you have to hurt like this.

Hugs,
Rebel

WSU505 said...

Oh Lorrie I was really hoping the doctor was going to be wrong. I'm so sorry I know how painful this is for you. There is nothing I or anyone can say to help. Take your time to grieve even though it was early it doesn't make it any easier.

HereWeGoAJen said...

That really sucks. I am so sorry. I will be thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. ((hugs)) Even though I know nothing can take the pain away, I hope you get a sticky baby very soon.

from LFCA

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry.

Katie said...

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I will be be thinking of you.

Lorrie S said...

Thank you all for your kind words.

God Bless.

Celia said...

I am so terribly sorry.

Something that gave me some peace was to find a box that had lovely rose petals on it, and I put the bib I bought that said " I Love My Daddy" on it inside.