Friday, December 11, 2009

BETA IS IN!!!

Well everyone....I'm happy to announce that my Beta numbers are showing to be promising to say the least. God has certainly blessed me after all this time. I am feeling a bit numb at the fact that this is happening....'SURREAL' is a better word maybe?? Hmmmmm well with that said here at my numbers.

BETA #1 (12/7/09) 32

BETA #2 (12/11/09) 271

BETA #3 (12/14/09) 880

BETA #4 (12/16/09) 1441

BETA #5 (12/18/09) 2290

#2 was a doubling time of 31.15 hours

#3 was a doubling time of 42.37 hours

#4 was a doubling time of 67.46 hours

#5 was a doubling time of 71.83 hours



As Tracey said.......

Can I get an AMEN & HALLELUJAH!!!!


I will update Wednesday's BETA when I get it :D

8 comments:

Sarah McM said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

Grow, Bean, Grow! And Stick, Bean, Stick!

Charity said...

Ditto to what Sarah said!

When are you going to do a sonogram? I had my first one with Dakota done at 3 or 4 weeks along (granted they thought I was probably 6-12 weeks along at the time)... I am just so damned excited for you!

Courtney said...

Amen, and Hallejuia! Glory to God for sure.

Vanessa said...

Amen! Hallejuia!! To God be the glory!!!

Praying and praying for you and bean and for a smooth and happy pregnancy!

Love and blessings.

Lorrie S said...

Thanks everyone!

Charity, I'm assuming at 6wks or so. I'll be 5 weeks on Tuesday. Pray for my 'doubling' Beta Monday!!!

xox

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, I am so happy for you. What awesome numbers. With such high numbers, I would not be surprised if it is twins:) Praying for you a great pg and healthy baby. I need to change my prayer request for you to expecting now:) Congratulations again. Audrey

Lorrie S said...

Thank you so much Audrey. I'm not 'feeling' the TWIN prediction, but if it ends up being so, I will embrace the blessing. =)

Everyone, Thank you soooo much for all the prayers.

Charity said...

So excited I keep checking your blog like some new and exciting news will be here LOL.. Counting down until Christmas Eve for your sonogram aka Christmas gift(s)