Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WE SAW A SAC!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile,but things have not been so well with me. Between the tiredness and scare with bleeding and cramping I had no energy or will to post. So with that said....today is a better day.

Let me go back....I was spotting/bleeding all weekend, well since the middle of the week with the spotting really, but more so bleeding over the weekend. I was told by many, even the nurse on Saturday when I called the clinic concerned about it that it is normal to spot/bleed with me being on Lovenox, Baby Aspirin & Endometrin vaginal suppositories as the inserts can irritate the cervix and then with both 'blood thinners' in my system, the bleeding is almost a given. But Sunday night I started having sever cramping, and I mean bad. I was so scared, I went to bed at 8pm to try and sleep it off. Well my wake Monday morning was nothing less that a panic! There was a flow of blood just like I was having my period. I was crying and unconsolable. I called the dr and went in immediately. I was preparing myself for the worst. The cramps intensified as we pulled into the clinic. My husband now says that it was because I had worked myself up so much that the cramping got heavier, but I knew there was something more than that happening.

We finally go in and the nurse set us up in the room. It was the longest wait ever!! I just prayed and prayed til the Dr came in. The first thing he said as soon as he walked in was "Now, blood does not always mean bad, let's see what we have here." My heart was racing and Tom (husband) was getting emotional I could tell in his eyes. Something he does not usually do. I guess we were both trying to prepare ourselves for what was about to be or not be on the monitor.

GOOD NEWS! We saw the sac! The Dr said he did see some blood in my uterus, but he didn't seem concerned though. So I never said or asked anything further, which maybe I should of but thought if it was something, he would of mentioned his concerns about it. He wasn't sure if he was seeing the fetus and hb yet so he chalked it up and said come back in as scheduled on Thursday morning and hopefully we'll see one clearly by then. He measured the sac and said I'm right on target for 6 weeks. So there was a positive. :)

Well there you have it! I'm really looking forward to Thursday now. I would lie to you if I said I'm not worried, but it's much less now that we saw something at least. The bleeding has lessened quite a bit. I'm still having some cramping but nothing like sunday night into monday. To tell you the truth I really think I had another baby in there that didn't stick and that's where all the cramping and bleeding came from. Vanishing twin as they call it??

Just my thoughts on it.


God Bless.

3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Interesting thought about vanishing twin, I hadn't thought of that. I hate that you have to be so stressed, but yay yay yay for seeing a sac! I'll be praying that Thursday you get to see a little tadpole.

COUNTRY MOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, So happy for you that you saw the sac. Praying for you and your blessing. Audrey