Thursday, March 4, 2010

Letter came...

Well last night I came home to a letter in the mail from the clinic. It was our authorization letter for this upcoming IVF cycle, but in that letter came heart ripping news. This is our LAST approved cycle. There will be no more.

I'm having a hard time with this. I keep praying and talking out loud to God asking him to help me again. For this next time work. That we are blessed with child (a live birth). I can not bear the thought of this road ending without a child to hold. We've come so far. I'm so scared.

Please pray for us. Pray to God for our blessing of conceiving a child and holding this child in 9 months. My heart weeps for the unknown of what might never be. I hate going into this cycle feeling defeated, but I can't help it. I need to find strength, optimism & have FAITH that this will happen. It has to after all I've been through to get here.

6 comments:

babycrockett2010 said...

I will be praying for you!! Be strong.... you HAVE come far. I believe your dream to have your little one is within your reach I know this cycle will be it for you!!!

~Heather

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, I am praying for you. I think about you often and pray you will conceive and carry to term a healthy blessing. You deserve this happiness. I look forward to your updates and pray that you will have the very best news soon. I am always here, Call me or text me anytime. Much Love my friend.

When do you start back with IVF? Love Audrey

Lorrie S said...

Thanks Heather and Audrey.

Audrey, I go in tomorrow, well today seeing it's 1am and I'm back up cause I'm having the worst migraine....anyway, tomorrow I'm having another saline u/s to make sure my uterus is looking good and ready for my IVF cycle. If so, then next week I'll be starting injections and the whole process.

I'll kup.

God Bless.

Lorrie

twondra said...

Definitely thinking and praying for you. (((HUGS)))

Stacey said...

I have followed your journey on TwoWeekWait and will be praying for you. You are truly an inspiration to all struggling with infertility.

Stacey

Lorrie S said...

Thanks twondra & Stacey. Your prayers and everyone else's mean the world to me.

Saline u/s went great! My uterus is ready for LANDING!! (thought I'd throw some humor in there lol).

With my FAITH and GOD's hands, all things are possible. I will continue to believe in the Almighty who is the creator of us all! AMEN.

God Bless.

L