Sunday, March 7, 2010

My baby's home is ready!

Well good news....well more so....GREAT NEWS for once in a long time it seems. Friday's saline ultra sound went really well. My uterus is back to health and we were given the GREEN LIGHT!

I'm trying to really dig deep into my heart and soul and find the strength to disregard my emotions about this being our LAST IVF cycle due to insurance benefit rules. As a good friend of mine told me the other day. I have to pray for specifics. I need to pray for just those specific needs right now. A BFP & healthy baby. A live birth and our precious MIRACLE to love and hold in 9 months. So Lord, here is my prayer:

Dear Lord,

I come to you at the end of my road of Hope on this IVF journey. I know you've seen and been through my trials with me this whole time. You have blessed me thus far a million times over in my life even though at times I feel I'm missing the biggest blessing of all, and that's to carry a child full term to love and hold in arms. I pray to you today that you keep a special watch over my last IVF cycle. Bless us with a beautiful outcome from start to finish. I love you God. With you and through you, ALL things are possible. I know you are proud of my strength and perserverence. I feel your Love everyday. Please answer this request. This IVF cycle is my only chance left through mans decision, but not yours. I pray to you today and everyday that we are blessed with a pregnancy in the next fews weeks. That we bring home our miracle in 9 months. A healthy baby to love and cherish for the rest of our lives. AMEN.

"Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)


God Bless.

Lorrie

No comments: