Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cyst Update

Well the cyst was bigger on the u/s screen, but the call just came and my E2 is now 53 (it was 132 last Wednesday). The nurse told me that's why they don't go off the u/s measurements alone. They wait for the E2 results. So if I DARE to say, that's SOMEWHAT good news. I did tell the nurse that this was my LAST IVF attempt and I do not want to go forth if there's any chance of this not being my best cycle I could possible have and the cyst being the end factor of it, because Shady Grove WILL be doing another round for free. She said they will NOT start me if they don't feel everything is ok to do so. Well.....I know how things go sometimes and I want to make sure my VOICE is heard loud and clear on this matter. God knows how badly I want to get started, but after all I've been through I will hold off and even skip another month to make things perfect if I have to.

I have to take BCP tonight and tomorrow and go back Friday for a repeat to see where we're at.

I will KUP.

God Bless.

1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

Keeping you in my prayers.