Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ovarian Cyst

Here I go again with ANOTHER post that is to simple put, depressing. I know lately that's all I've been about. One thing after another. :(

They found a cyst in my left ovary on Monday. My E2 level was 92 so they told me to continue birth control and come back Wednesday. Well of course, my streak of 'good luck' has completed vanished since God knows when. Oh yeah, I remember, December 26th. Anyway, long story short, my E2 on Wednesday was 132. So the cyst is a 'functional' one and will be causing a huge delay in starting our final IVF cycle. Not sure why I'm going through all these heartbreaking times....but I'm sure God has a plan. I just never understand. :(

I am to be on birth control for another week, I go back for another check next Wednesday (March 17). Luck of the Irish maybe???? HA! Not for me I'm sure.

If you want to read about the cyst I have, go here: http://www.ivfauthority.com/2009/09/ovarian-cysts-and-ivf.html

No comments: