Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Working on a dream

Today I got my thoughts together and said to myself, Lorrie if you're going to make something a reality you have to stop worrying about the things in your way and try and help yourself. So, I did some research on the internet, poked around, got on the phone & called my health insurance company to see if there was any other RX plan I could get that has better prescription coverage than the crappy one I have now. Even though that was a 'negative'.... I must perservere!!! I found this other thing through a company called 'icore'. I'm waiting to hear back from the nurse. They have this 'Infertility - Therapy Enrollment' program that I'm wondering about and even if it's something that might be my ticket to getting the meds I'll need to do my IVF cycle. Who knows! I really want this to happen at the end of this month. I won't give up! I was looking forward to jumping back on the IVF bangwagon and it just hurts my heart so much not knowing if that will happen any time soon. I'll be 43 in 6 months and my time is valuable dang it!!!
**UPDATE**
Back to the drawing board.....icore is a no go! :-(

2 comments:

Julie Sterling said...

Hi Lorrie! I just wanted to say good luck with getting the medications you are going to need! My thoughts are with you often and I am praying that you get your BFP with this next IVF!!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, Thank You for joining my blog. I have joined yours as well. I hope to be a part of your journey. To be a friend and support you through all if this. I can't wait to see that you have gotten a BFP. I know the age thing. You are an amazing lady and I pray it happens soon for you.