Tuesday, August 25, 2009

UPDATE...

Nothing new as to insurance but I will be starting Fertility Acupunture on Monday, August 31. It's wonderful that I found someone local and I only have to travel 10 minutes. She sounds wonderful and very knowledgable in Feritility. She is credited in this field. I hope this helps with preparing our second attempt at IVF. I'm feeling ready to try new things that have helped so many others. The Acupunturist was very surprised when I told her my FSH number (7). She thought that was incredable at my age. I hope she can help us.

6 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, Can you take FB while waiting for the next procedures they will do? Not sure if you were on other meds. Did they say how long it would take your insurance company to let you know something? I am thinking of you. Blessings,

Tracey said...

Oh, Lorrie...that's great news! I have always wanted to try acupuncture, but have been too chicken to do it. I can't wait to hear how it goes...now, if only the insurance would hurry up. I love you my friend!

Lorrie S said...

Audrey, not sure if what you mean by FB is Fertility Blend??? I am on BCP's now for about 21 days then I will be starting the wonderful Lupron. (not looking forward to that again lol) My nurse really thinks that my insurance was waiting on my CD3 b/w to be done. She said she's seen that happen quite often. I hope she's right. I really hope they call me and say it's a go no later than the end of this week!! Thanks for asking.

Lorrie S said...

Tracey, I'm chicken too to tell you the truth but ready to venture out to maybe what I need to help with the process. Tomorrow I'm going to schedule my glucose test that my new RE has recommended for next week sometime. I think he wants to rule out Diabetes because that could be a large form of why I haven't gotten pg. I'm just going with the flow. I really need this insurance thing behind me though to really feel at ease.

Tracey said...

You need to update this blog with your news from today my friend!

Lorrie S said...

YES YES YES!!! You are so right Tracey!! I was just crazy busy at work! xox