Saturday, August 8, 2009

Almost the weekend =)


Not much going on today. It's Saturday and I work.....unfortunately. But I can't complain, I have a great job. Pretty easy job to tell you the truth. I manage a Community Clubhouse in some 'fancy schmanssy' neighborhood. Mostly higher rank military folks that live there. I'm also the Events Coordinator....I work with kids alot and it's something I enjoy.



As for TTC, things are pretty much on hold unless some miracle upon miracles comes along financially. If so, we will be able to do another IVF cycle. I was so hoping for it to happen in August/September but when I came back from being away on vacation for the whole month of July, I had a shit load of bills and property taxes that are due at the end of September, well a partial payment anyway. It's still a BIG chunk! We're also working with a 'Mortgage Consultant' company to fight our current mortgage company for a loan modification and that's costing us $2600!!! OUCH!!! But if it gets us into a fixed mortgage instead of this damn Arm we have now, then it will be worth it. We now have the majority of IVF covered under the new insurance we were approved for, but we still have to pay 20% of the procedure which will come to $2500 or so & does not include costs of the meds. Those will run us well over $3000. I had great luck in the past with donation meds from other women who have some left. It's been a blessing to have so many kind women who have done so for us. IVF is harder because you need soooo much more. It's quite the journey to say the least! Well, maybe my miracle will be conceiving miraculously on our own this month????? LOL! Now that would be somethin!




I'll keep you posted!


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey, girlie girl! I see you've jumped on the blogging bandwagon...love it, and you!

Tracey

Lorrie S said...

Thanks my good friend! love ya too sista!

;-)

Lorrie

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, So glad you like your job. I hope your insurance company approves all your treatments. Also, that you get your meds you need. Blessings,