Friday, October 2, 2009

OUR BABIES!!!!

Here's a quick post! I wanted to share a photo of OUR babies! (above) I finally get to show ones of my own instead of finding some on photobucket. lol. We transferred all 5 today and they were of great quality! Don't think "omg! Is she crazy to have let her Dr transfer all of them??" LOL to let you know, at my age (42) the odds of even '1' attaching is 18% so hence the high transfer.

Please pray for us. We are much more relaxed this time around and know that we were blessed to even be able to try another IVF attempt. Now I'm off to the couch! Dr's orders!!! ;-)

5 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, What a beautiful picture. I have been thinking about you. I am so excited for you, and pray for you and your babies. Can't wait for an update. Thank You for sharing this great photo and your great news. Many Blessings...

Charity said...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you. Tom and your embryos!

Tracey said...

Just looking at those beautiful embies makes my heart smile! You and the babies are in my prayers. I love you my friend!

Lorrie S said...

Thanks ladies.

Tracey, I keep looking at them too everyday and I smile =) They are so pretty!

Ditto!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful- Praying for you and your family as you embark on this adventure. Your blog is very inspiring, as I stumbled upon it from another blog. Take it easy and do what you should do! Easier said than done, right?