Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Got a SCARE!!!

Well from re-testing in the past few days and ending with very very faint positives to now having a spotting moment, I must say I'm so scared of this pregnancy ending before I can even get to my blood work.

The spotting was one time today and in the last 4-5 hours and having pee'd 3-4 times since then, there hasn't been anymore. Thank the Lord. I'm very scared though. I won't lie. I'm taking it easy tonight. I'm going to pop in the new movie 'The Proposal' and try to have a few laughs for a change this week. It has been a roller coaster ride for me to say the least.

Please keep me in your prayers. 2 more days and we will have confirmation if things are still as the I thought as of last Sunday.............PREGNANT!!

God Bless!
Lorrie

2 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, I will be saying a prayer for you and your babies. I have been there... I have high risk pgs. This last time I was in the E.R. with numerous problems. I now have my youngest blessing. Email me if you ever want to talk. I am here. Blessings, Audrey

Mindy said...

You don't know me--I stumbled across your blog. I just wanted to let you know that I too experienced spotting early on and was told it was very normal. My daughter is proof that it was okay :) Hang in there and good luck!!!!