Sunday, October 11, 2009

MY DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!!


IT'S POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
on a pee stick that is! But I'll take it!)

I really never thought I'd ever get to this day. 15 years is such a long time to finally know what it's like to finally feel the ULTIMATE JOY of a BFP (BIG FAT POSITIVE)!!! Blood work to confirm pregnancy is this Friday, October 16th, 2009.

Thank you all for all your prayers and positive thoughts for me and my husband. The power of FAITH & PRAYERS is always the way.

Lorrie
xox

5 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, CONGRATULATIONS !!! I am so happy for you... You deserve this so much. I can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy... Also, to hear how many babies you are having:) Blessings my friend, Audrey

Lorrie S said...

Thank you so much for all the prayers Audrey! I feel so blessed for this day to have finally come!

I will KUP when I know more about this pregnancy.

Much love & blessings,
Lorrie

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Yay!! Congrats!!!! I would DIE if I ever get to see those 2 pink lines!!!

Carey said...

I found your blog through another one and I just wanted to say Congratulations!! I had my FET on 10/02 and took a pregnancy test yesterday and also got a BFP :) Good Luck!!

Charity said...

Lorrie I am soo happy for you. Thank God for listening to all of our prayers!