Monday, October 12, 2009

Last night was more than just PG sickness I think!

Rough night last night. All day from 3:30am yesterday morning I had the worst migraine I've had in a long, long time! It lingered all day, no meds would even touch it. Well it's not like I can take anything other than Tylenol, so that's a dead end road for me right there. I really think I had more than just 'pg nausea' and a 'pg headache'. I really think I had some kind of bug ontop of it all. (sorry TMI) But I threw up so much from 10pm to 3am last night that I really don't think it's all due to feeling nauseaed from being pregnant. Because once I ran to the bathroom for my last trip around 3am after that I could finally fall asleep without that nausea/aching urge anymore. I slept from 4am to about 6:30am on the couch. My headache is mostly gone, I still feel a slight reminder on my right temple where the killer was. I went in my bed this morning around 8am to 11am and just layed there with an ice pak and drank some water diluted with PowerAid on and off. My stomach was so empty and growling by 11am so I'm now making myself a little something to eat, well more like, going to force myself because I know I need something in my belly!!! Like Austin Powers (Fat Bastard) would say "GET IN MY BELLY!!!!" lol.

I'm going to limit my time on the computer today, don't want starring at a screen to bring back that awful headache again.

I'll be KUAP on any updates!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Unfortunately, I know that feeling of being sick and having a migraine. Welcome to pregnancy! All you have ever wanted is here before you. I only hope your whole pregnancy doesn't go the route of my first one lol. I want this experience to be soo enjoyable for you!

twondra said...

I'm here from Kami's blog. Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! You deserve it....15 years is so long.

Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com