Wednesday, November 4, 2009

On your mark, get set....

Not that I like to put it in those terms, but I feel like a new race has started! It's by no means A RACE in any sense of the word. IVF is a time consuming, very expensive and emotional process. But here we are once again. Embarking on what I hope will be 'third times a charm' and FINALLY brings us our miracle. So here we go! Clinging to our Faith and Hope we start a new cycle.

I'm coming to the end of BCP (birth contol pills) on Sunday (happy beyond words about that!), I went for my Mock Transfer yesterday (it's where they place a catheder into the uterus and insert saline to make sure there are no adnormalties before starting the cycle)all was good! Next Wednesday, I will be starting Lupron and then stims on Friday, all injections. All just a week away! My estimated Egg Retreival and Egg Transfer is on Thanksgiving weekend. May I be as bold as to put a 'punt' there??? My loving RE changed my protocol. He is added 2 meds. One that helps with implantation and the other to sustain the pregnancy. I'm hoping and praying this makes all the world of difference this time around.

Turkey in the oven! LOL! I couldn't resist!

I hope you join me once again on this journey.

God Bless you all for taking the time to read my blog.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I am with you every single step of the way my friend! Turkey Day is going to be a big one. RJ turns 7 yrs. old and you are getting "stuffed" with embies...LOL! This is going to be it Lorrie, I just feel it in my bones and you know how are feelings and bones are when it comes to each other sista!

Love you!

Lorrie S said...

I HOPE SO buddy. I'm just so ready for the next part of this journey. The true blessing part. To feel pregnant and all that it entails.

That would be too wonderful if my ET would fall on Thanksgiving Day and share that blessing with your sweet child RJ <3, but I think that day will (if anything) be my ER day. But it's all good.

Pray that my embies are just as wonderful as last cycle.

love ya!

Lorrie

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, I am excited for you and Praying too. I Thank You for letting me be a part of this journey with you. I think it will be a great Thanksgiving... I really think this time will go perfect for you and all your babies. Thank You so very much for sharing everything. Can't wait to see more pics of your babies and hear every single detail. Blessings, Audrey

Charity said...

I always well up with tears reading your blogs. I truly hope you concieve and have a little blessing. You are a great person and really deserve good things.