Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's been 7 days.....I'd better update something!

Sorry everyone. Not much going on except the same process from last IVF cycle. I started Lupron on Wednesday and stims on Friday. I'm trying an 'all follistim' cycle and see if that will bring us a 'sticky' BFP. Follistim seems to have brought many women I know luck, if I dare to call it that.

Other than that, not much else is going on. Thought I'd pop on to at least let you know I'm alive!! lol. We do have our first ultra sound on Monday, but the first one after 4 days of stimming is kind of boring...you see some eggies coming along but it really gets interesting or more exciting on the second ultra sound. More action going on!! I'm still doing acupuncture twice a week. I'll be starting my added protocol this coming Wednesday (Dexamethasone & another injection called Lovenox). We'll see how that flies. Oh and I tried to take these herbs I had ordered to help with the implanting process but you have to take 12 capsules a day!! That's right, 12! :-0 Well, you can't say I didn't try. I took 6 (gaggin so badly, but did it) and it wasn't 10 mins later my stomach was hurting me so bad! So I tried calling the company but it went to a voicemail and I asked for a refund. I paid $250 for them....they should refund my money if I return them. I have yet to hear from them. I see how that's going to go!

Anyway, I felt after that ordeal I wasn't going to ADD anymore to my protocol, I take enough. Don't want to mess anything up. Taking too many things could be more harmeful and good. So I'll leave it alone.

So that's it! I'll KUAP on how MOnday's appointment goes. Come on FOLLISTIM!! DO your thing for me!!! =)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Lorrie:

I hope tomorrow's appointment is a promise of wonderful things yet to come this cycle...I am praying for that!

Guess we'll both be at the doc's office tomorrow...wish me luck too!

Love you!
Tracey

Lorrie S said...

YAY for tomorrow's appt!! I only wish wonderful baby vibes for you!

LOVE YOU!

Charity said...

Lorrie I am continuing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya.