Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BLESSED by the good LORD!

Well I have the most exciting and SURPRISING news I can ever be 'Thankful' for.....

I got the call on my way home from the hotel about my results of the 12 eggies retrieved. well you won't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


12 were retrieved
10 out of the 12 were mature
As of this morning when they checked.....

I now have 12 EMBRYO'S!!!!!

My jaw dropped as I was driving and DH was looking at me like "What?!! What?!!" I asked the nurse "how could this be if 10 were mature?" she said "well the other 2 matured during the night and fertilized as well."


Girls I did pray for this last night at the hotel. I asked God to bring them all to me today.....fertilized!! I really wanted to have the most chances this month of even having some to freeze. I will be Hoping & Praying for them all!! :D