Monday, November 2, 2009

Needed Prayers.....

If you find the time, please read the story of my good friends 17 year old son Jordan. His story is nothing shy of courage, bravery & uplifting spirit even in his darkess hours which are upon him now. His father, Jay, has been his sons narrator of all Jordans' coming and goings with treatments and also sharing the sad and alot of times encouraging news for the past 2 years since he was diagnosed with cancer.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/JordanPaganelli%20


I prayed to God this morning. Do you know what I asked him??? I asked God to spare Jordan's life by taking just one of the souls that were lost through miscarriages and/or abortion. Was that wrong to ask that of Him? I am gutted for Laurie (his mother). I can't imagine her pain right now. Just waiting for him to die because there's no more they can do at the hospital. I didn't mean to pray that, it just came to me in prayer. It was stronger than my thoughts to try and not ask for such a thing in that manner.

God Bless you Jordan.

4 comments:

Kami said...

Oh my gosh. That is so sad. PLease keep us updated. I can't even imagine what his family is going through right now.

Hugs,
Kami

Tracey said...

Lorrie:

This is just so heartbreaking. What an extraordinary young man and what a wonderful family. Like Kami said, I cannot even imagine what this family is being faced with...knowing that your child will only be with you for a short while longer. How unbearable! I will pray for this family and for Jordan and the healing spirit of God's grace and mercy upon them all.

XXX OOO
Tracey

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charity said...

Sadly Jordan passed away on the 9th of Nov. Jordan’s Memorial Service will be held this Saturday (14 Nov) at 1100 at St John Francis Regis Parish (commonly known as “St John’s Church”) on St John’s Road in Hollywood Maryland (just off Route 235). This day would have been Jordan’s 18th Birthday. Jordan will be laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery on Thursday, 3 December (my daughter's b-day) at 2:00pm