Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today is the day I start Lupron! Stims on Friday! I am excited but also anxious to get through it. It's sometimes hard on ones body to be put through these types of medications (injections), but worth it's weight in Gold.

I've had a rough week to say the least. Migraines so bad that I threw up! Such bad nausea for the last 4 days because of the effects of the birth control pills I was on for the last 21 days. Not complaining....well maybe just a tad.....but I know it will be worth it. =)

We still have some other personal issues lala ganting over our heads. More to deal with than I would like during this time, but with the help of acupuncture, I hope to be able to handle all of it with ease! I really want this cycle to work!! I know I have to work extra hard on trying to relax.......


1 comment:

Charity said...

yes everytime u start feeling stressed take a breath (if need be take a walk) and think about needing to stay calm for getting pregnant