Sunday, September 26, 2010

So many places in my heart and mind.

It seems like my life is in a standstill. Not knowing how to go forward since the donor changed their minds. It has been a hell of a month since our last IVF attempt at the end of August. I've been emotionally distraught. Trying to rap my mind around a new plan, I have alot of plans but the money isn't there for these plans, but I'm still hoping something comes through.....

We have a consultation with an adoption place on Tuesday. I know it's going to be a disappointment due to the fact of how much these type of things cost. I don't know why I bother. I guess I'm grasping for anyway this dream of motherhood can come true. It's a very sad thought for me these days. More so than ever.

Donor egg is over $15,000 for one cycle. $29,000 for the shared risk program which would be great because the would give us 6 attempts! But prices like that are waaay outta reach. We've already spent $20,000 so far in IVF attempts.

I'll post when I can. Well, when I have something better to post one day....I hope.

3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Big hugs and best of luck, Lorrie.

LisaB said...

Lorrie, I pray for you that your dream of motherhood does come true. You ARE a mommy, you just need a little one to nurture. Hugs!

Lorrie S said...

Thanks girls.