Thursday, October 21, 2010

Through Repentance to Faith - Part 2 by Derek Prince

Yesterdays post was hard to write and hard to read afterwards. I have been in such a dark place for some time. Last night I was so angry at my husbands daughter, the things I said to him were SO angry! I'm tired of my heart being so cold and I don't want to have those demons inside my heart anymore. I am not pleased with alot of people in my life both online & in reality, but I can't live like this anymore. I need to REPENT. I need to find God the way I used to and have FAITH again.

Today is a new day for me because of this preacher's sermon. There is a part 1 but this part is what sunk in. Someone brought me to him from a comment left on another post below and I am thankful.

"There’s only one way to learn Endurance…...and that's Enduring."