Thursday, January 12, 2012

DAY 3 update!

Well my FSH today was 7 :-0 YEP 7!!!!!!! Can you believe it??? I'm a month away from turning 45 years old!

I was also surprised that I already had 5 follicles showing on my left ovary and 3 on my right. I don't recall having that many (ever?) on DAY 3, but then again I could be wrong. I remember things being really quiet at this time. IDK. I'm not use to cycling anymore so who knows. Everything was normal she said.

I told the nurse that I know I have plenty of reserve, but she said that she's had 28 year olds come through there and have high FSH and it's not all that cycling is about. She then went on to say that she needed to get 3 more tests from me today, but didn't know I was coming in. So she asked me to come in tomorrow and was worried that I was DAY 4 today. I made the mistake when I called to schedule my DAY 3 not to ask for her personally as she would of known to add those 3 other tests to my b/w draw. So it's another early morning tomorrow. I asked her what these were for and she said its to know my ovarian function & how I would stimulate. I thought that was odd after having done 4 IVF's with them that they wouldn't see I respond VERY WELL. Oh well, it's a New Year. Time to look at things NEW and from scratch. Maybe my miracle will happen and they will let me cycle with my own eggs. I will AGAIN say that I truly believe Royal Jelly is a great thing to take. I think it helps.

I'll kup as to tomorrow's results.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Lorrie, I feel like I am starting all over again...and you have to re-educate me...LOL! Cripers, I know you feel the same way as far as the starting all over again goes. I know we don't know what the future holds, but I have to believe, I have to hope, I continue to pray that the dream of you becoming a Mommy will FINALLY happen. However, the Lord chooses to make that I reality...that's what I pray. In the meantime, may He shower blessings upon you in ways you can't measure and in those you can. I love you my friend...so very much!!!