Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Here's a new twist.....

I'm confused. Well maybe not confused but a bit taken back at this moment. Let me explain...

My husband got offered a full time position where he was working as an 'on call' security guard for one of the Navy contracts on base. The shift is in the evenings, so it's do-able. So he accepted. This now opens a door with health insurance with a large company. I'm not sure of what insurance company we will have but I know it will be 100% better than what we are paying right now for an 'Individual' plan due to being self employed.

Okay so here's my thoughts...

If I have IVF coverage....should I consider using my eggs??? Could I be lucky enough to get another BFP doing so and this time have that 'lucky egg'? I know I'm jumping the gun and I am ready to go to donor, but knowing insurance does not cover donor should I consider trying with my own if I should have coverage??

How life changes from one day to the next....

God Bless,

Lorrie

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's been a while since I've been here, so only now reading this.

I think since you got pregnant before with your own eggs, you could give it a try.

If you're not allergic to honey or bee products, you could order some Royal Jelly with Propolis.
This helps the quality of your eggs.

Read through this post for further info. if you wish.

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/vitro-fertilization-ivf/276953-has-anyone-taken-royal-jelly.html

Wishing you the best and hope everything works out.

Anna