Tuesday, September 20, 2011

April/May 2012

Well I spoke to my niece yesterday and she REALLY wants to be the one to donate her eggs to us. I must agree, the thought of someone 'genetically' attached to this process would be nice. Not that it matters to the point that I would not or still am not considering doing a donor cycle with someone anonymous in which I already shared with her.

Money is the scary part for me really. I have a savings going and we could probable do a single donor cycle sooner than waiting for my niece early next year but do I want to take the chance. Not that using her is guaranteeing me a better outcome, but something in my gut is telling me to wait for her. Odd really when I think about it, because at this point why wait.....haven't I waited long enough? Or then again should I wait to save enough for a refund program so incase the unfortunate final outcome (with my history) that I do not bring a baby home after trying that at least I'm not left broke to venture onto something else perhaps? I know, I know...I sound so undecided really, but it's not that I wouldn't jump for the chance to try something right now but in the end its finances. It's the reality that has brought me here, to this point. Money is the root of all evil, as my Mom has always told me....but "it sure helps!" To make some dreams come true that's for sure!

So, of course this won't be my last post like this. I'm sure there will be others that follow that sound wishy washy as to where we're heading and when, but rest assure, we are heading somewhere and there's a precious baby waiting for us to love and cherish!!!

God Bless,

Lorrie

No comments: