Sunday, July 3, 2011

Reality is evident....but I'm still trying to hold on to Faith

A good friend of mine suggested I test last night being my morning testing hasn't been successful so I did last night. BFN.

I was having some pretty hard sxs, veiny bbs, sore, cramps, pinching etc for the last 3 days, but the tests are really proving that it's clearly the progestrone making me feel this way. I've never used PIO before and to be honest, the ONLY time I've ever had veins in my breast was when I was pg. So I'm pretty confused and shocked to see them with all the BFN's. I would never think that prog would cause that much of a sxs.

Oh well....my brother and SIL are here from back home, They leave to head back on Friday. I go in for beta on Tuesday. I just want it over with as always. Not sure I can really say 'to move on' because at this point with donor embryos such as this, not sure if that blessing will come to us twice in a lifetime. Hubby said we'll 'deal' with what the outcome is and find someway I guess to do something, but I know the reality of it all. It's not good.

I'm off to try and enjoy myself today shopping!!

It is our Anniversary tomorrow (7 years). I'll probably test again tomorrow night to confirm what I already know for Tuesday. I'll kup.

God Bless and

1 comment:

Anna said...

Happy Anniversary!

Will keep you in my prayers, that all will work out well.

God Bless,
Anna