Saturday, February 5, 2011

Well we're in limbo. My donor has to fill out these forms from the TX clinic where the embryo's are; sign, notarize & mail back. She's waiting for them. This clinic as she said seems to be very laid back. They take their time with sending paperwork.

I hope this is resolved by the end of this month at least. This way I can have the embryo's shipped to NJ and get some kind of idea of when we'll do our FET.

In a way things happen for a reason. I need to stay on this path of losing weight. Today is Day 6 of Detox week and I must say, it was a rough start (first 3 days) but once I could add some lean meat on Day 4 I started feeling better. Still had headaches but today is a much better day. This Detox week thing really does what it says. Once you get through it you really don't crave all the junk you use to eat. It makes you embark on the next journey. Keeping a diet going! I told Tom (DH) that I want to continue eating veggies like I am now and eating our big bowl of salad with lean meat everyday till the end of February and see how much weight we lose. I think it will be great to do it! Don't get me wrong, my birthday is on the 19th and WE WILL be going to dinner at Outbacks to celebrate!!! I don't think we've been there in a year :-0 !! It's time! :)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Gheesh, when I read Detox I thought well SH&^, has Lorrie been hitting the margaritas too hard?! And then I realized it was a body cleanse sort of detox...LOL! Well, you go girl! Day 6?!! I don't think I'd make it past Day 2...LOL! I am anxiously awaiting your babies to make their cozy little selves to my home state...hey, that's gotta' be a good sign, right?! I mean, who would have thought New Jersey?!!! My DH asks me at least twice a week if the embies are there yet...he's just as excited and anxious about your FET as I am...2011 is going to be a great year for you my friend, I just know it is!!! Love you!

Lorrie S said...

Tracey,

LOL!

There's no other place I'd rather have my FET in than NJ!!!! Da Boss!!!! <3

2011 is going to be a better year, yes it is!!! :)

xx