Friday, February 18, 2011

Can I get a "Alleluia"???? Well of course I can!!!!

My birthday wish is here. Yesterday was the day the word came from our donor. Those beautiful words that filled my heart with joy, at a great time too, 2 days away from my Birthday!! Those reassuring words that I longed to hear for what seems an eternity. Donor; "Well this is it. The embryos are yours!! All the necessary paperwork is done on our end! You can call the clinic in TX and have them shipped to NJ!"

WOW what a feeling! 4 Beautiful embryos for my 44th Birthday! We really need to do our FET in April being it's the 4th month right? It just feels right. We will try our best!

So here's the plan. I called the clinic today. Monday I will receive a call from Sarah who takes care of this sort of thing. For about $350 or so I will have my babies shipped to our clinic in NJ! Once they are there, I will call my nurse and discuss our FET plans! Can you believe I'm finally here?? I can't. It's not real to me. I've been waiting for so long for something to happen after our last IVF attempt and our moment is here!

I pray to the Lord that these beautiful, precious embryos are my path to motherhood. Something I've wanted for way too long. Please God, hear my hearts desires. Help one (or two) of these precious gifts become my child on earth for me to love.

In Jesus' name. AMEN.

God Bless.

I will keep you all posted!

L

6 comments:

Kristen said...

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Second, WOOO-HOOO!! So happy for you!! What a wonderful birthday present!! 4's are very lucky for us so I'm sending some of that goodluck (+many prayers of course!) to you!

So happy for you and can't wait until April!! : )

Kortney said...

Happy Birthday!!! That's the best birthday gift you could ask for!!!

Tracey said...

Oh, Lorrie...what wonderful news! I prayed that your birthday would be one filled with joy (b/c God only knows you could use a day filled with joy, right?!) and then today I logged on and saw this post! I am beside myself with happy tears for you. WOW, is God ever good or what?! Forget flowers chickie...this is your REAL present. Babies...your babies are here...FINALLY! OMG, I am giddy with excitement and anticipation of what's yet to come. I am just knowing in my heart of hearts that come your next year's birthday, you will be called, "Mommy". I love you girl! ~Tracey

WSU505 said...

I'm so excited this is finally going to happen for you. April will be here before you know it and so will your BFP!!!

LisaB said...

HAPY BIRTHDAY AND WOOOOHOOOO!

Lily said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I am praying that your dream of mother will come true in April.

Even though it's somewhat irrelevant, a good friend of mine did IVF for 6 years total, and finally gave birth to a beautiful boy, at 46!

I am so looking forward to reading about your pregnancy-to-be.