Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Update....

Certified check sent today to the attorney! Attorney confirmed my email stating that and is in the process of sending the release embryo donor agreement to our clinic in NJ!!! Hopefully by next week sometime our embryos will be in transit from TX to NJ!!!

Hubby wants to REALLY try and do our FET in Feb or March. He said while we're on 'down time' with his work hours and mine, we should get it done. He said to try and find a credit card that we could use. I was going to do the FET in April/May because we could probably pay for the FET then. Now it's to find a card :/ It makes sense to try and do it in Feb/March, this way when busy season starts in April/May we won't have to stress over losing money with trying to reschedule his jobs or if I get a full time job by then as well, it will be hard to go away to NJ to do our FET. I hope we can pull it off. We'll work it out financially somehow so we can do it in Feb/March.

I was hoping to shed about 30lbs before, but I did that once before for my last IVF and it didn't work. I worried about miscarrying, not being so overweight, etc and the end result wasn't any better. It is what it is. I will start eating healthier though that's for sure starting right now!

Please pray that God leads us to the 'right' time whether it be Feb/March/April/May...whenever He knows best.

God Bless.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Lorrie, God will give you a sign...and, it won't even be when you are looking for it. I can't tell you how excited I am that your babies are moving closer to you VERY, VERY soon! You know I will be here with you every single step of the way.
I Love You my friend!

Charity said...

I am glad things are starting to get into that groove again. I always pray for you and hope the best. As I always say you are a great person and deserve it. Love ya.

Lorrie S said...

Tracey - I really can't believe I'm here at this point either. I honestly never thought this could be possible after last heartbreak on this DE journey. No looking back now, only ahead! Love you too!
xx

Lorrie S said...

Charity - I know you've been praying for me and hoping for this dream of mine to become a reality. You are a good friend. I cherish our friendship and so glad your Mom was the one who brought us together. I was going to get rid of some of the clothes (millions) you gave me lol, but something made me hold on to them. ;-) Now, let's hope this miracle ends up a girl, because 99% of the clothes are girl clothes!!! lol. Just kidding...either way you know I'll be thrilled!

xx