Saturday, January 22, 2011

My bumpy road is becoming straight again.

It seems like forever since my last update. December 10, 2010 to be exact. Well here is goes....

Nothing has changed but everything has changed when it comes to my job. First they did cut my hours to part time. Legally I could claim partial unemployment, so that is helping some as I look for another job. I'm experiencing alot of inner stress over the 'politics' of the new protocols and mismanagement really. I know who my supervisor is, but do they??? To sum it up "too many Chiefs, not even indians" and we'll leave it at that. I keep telling myself, this too shall pass. A new full time job will change everything in time unless God has other plans in store for us ;-)

Now....on to some GOOD NEWS FINALLY!!!!!

Our donors came through. The agreement has been signed but not delivered yet to our attorney. We will soon be the proud parents of 4 beautiful embryos for our near future FET! I can't believe we're here or I should say, ALMOST here! Never the less, it's good news and it's ABOUT TIME for us! Now to work on my moral after everything that I've been through in the past year. This year will be our year of miracles. I am still searching for my inner happiness, after being hurt so badly on every end of this crazy spectrum. I need to get myself back together like Humpty Dumpty. Silly but true.

So now it's onto getting my body, heart and soul intact. Literally. Once the attorney, embryo transport and storage fees are paid it's on to saving for a Spring/early Summer FET. Hoping more for Spring, but I'll know when it's the right time, financially and spiritually. I hate waiting any longer than I have to; God knows I've waited long enough for this blessing that the Lord sent to me once again.

I will try and post more often now that I feel I have something to share again without being so depressing. Sometimes being quiet is the best thing for one to be after going through some pretty hard falls. Though I have felt sad and very badly for not sharing my downs as well with all you wonderful ladies who have supported me for so long in the past. Sometimes you just need time to sort through your own sadness and come back stronger. I might not be fully there yet, but these embryos are certainly filling my heart with hope and joy :)

God Bless you.

Til futher updates! :)

4 comments:

WSU505 said...

How exciting to be getting closer to your dream of becoming a mommy.

Anonymous said...

Lorrie,

You have been a tremendous blessing to me and so many others. It is time for you to be blessed and I am and have been praying that God will only have the best for you in 2011.

Love and hugs,

Blessings,

~Vanessa
xxx

Tracey said...

Hello my sweet sweet friend! So glad to hear a bit of almost a "smile" in your words.

You are so close to being able to touch your miracle of becoming a mommy...FINALLY! God Bless the donor and her giving heart. I know she sensed how wonderful of a mom you are going to be...and you will be!!!

Lorrie, things will all fall into place. You'll see. And unlike Humpty Dumpty you WILL be put back together again.

I love you girl! So happy to have you back blogging again.

~Tracey

P.S. If you take the year 2011 and add the numbers together...know what you get???? FOUR!!! Now that's a sign for sure!!!! (2+0=2 +1=3 +1=4)!!!!!

Lorrie S said...

Thanks Ladies!!

Vanessa ~ Ditto my friend! HUGS

Tracey ~ I love what 2011 adds up to! lol! That works for me! I hope to NOT have to use all four and thaw 2 and it bring us our healthy miracle, but it's good to know we have more. ;-)

xx