Friday, December 10, 2010

And now we wait....

I finally got our Donor's infectious disease paperwork that we had been waiting for sometime now and sent it off to the clinic via email. This was one of the key factors that the clinic was requesting, besides the embryo quality of course and they got that part months ago. So now we wait. Without this clinics approval, there's no way we can proceed with the legal aspects because we need to let the attorney know what clinic we'll be using for the FET. It needs to be put in the contract. I was really hoping to have this legal part out of the way when the New Year rolled around, but the way things are going, it's not looking too promising.

We're leaving for our Christmas trip back home (Montreal, Quebec) on December 20th and won't be back until January 2, 2011. So if I don't hear back from the clinic today or by very early next week with the OK on whether they can except the embryos or not, then nothing will be done until the New Year. It's disappointing, but I'm use to that by now with everything I've been through this past year. If it does go in our favor, then our attorney told us the contract process is rather quick. Hence us wanting this part done with by Friday, December 17th. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I really don't think it will happen though.

tick tock, tick tock......

2 comments:

LisaB said...

*prayers* I really hope things fall into place. Thinking of you.

Lorrie S said...

Thanks Lisa.

I've been keeping up with your journey as well, you're in my thoughts as well.

HUGS