Tuesday, July 6, 2010

There's a plan in sight!! :)

Well I'm excited to announce that I just got the call. AF showed today and I called my RE's office to see if I should start BCP's with this cycle or wait til August. She said that my Dr wants me to take them for only 14 days. He doesn't want to surpress me as much this time around. So I was happy about that, but if I started them this week my ER and ET dates would fall at the end of this month & I can't do it, I'll be away in Montreal. So I'll be starting them with AF in August as originally planned. :) Why try to 'rush' things at this point. I've been on a break for 6 months now. One more month won't hurt. I kind of did a rough calculation and my ER and ET should fall the first week of September (hubby's b-day is Sept 6). I'm getting my mind set now!! Finally a plan in sight! :)

No comments: