Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Change in protocol!!

We still have a plan as my previous post indicates, but it's one with a new protocol! I got a call from my nurse last week stating that my RE wants me to do the Antagonist protocol. Which consist of NO BIRTH CONTROL! The sad part is I had just purchased the darn things a day prior to her phone call and they are a whopping $70!! :-0

With that said, I have a completely different med order which would be costing me over $1000 not including my meds for stimming in August. YIKES! Lord help me. So, I couldn't afford the Ganirelix shots from the pharmacy, so I got right on my search for donations or less expensive purchases of the stuff. So far I lucked out and need just 3 more. (RE order for 9 of them).

We're leaving this Sunday for 2 weeks to Montreal, Quebec to visit my family!! I'm so happy to FINALLY be going HOME <3 I will have to bring a few shots and patches with me as my protocol requires it towards the end of my vacation there. No big deal. I want to be ready to start my IVF process when I get back the first week of August versus having to do this part then and push the IVF cycle to September.

Well that's the updated news for me. I probably won't be around til August.

God Bless,

Lorrie

1 comment:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Lorrie, Glad you were able to get your comments fixed. I was so glad to read a new update. I am so excited for you and pray that this will be a perfect IVF. Thank You for letting me be a part of your journey. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Much Love,