Friday, June 3, 2011

Update....

Sorry I haven't posted in quite sometime but here it goes.

After a long DONOR EMBRYO journey from our last failed IVF back in August 2010 we are officially here!!! TRansfer date is..........................




THURSDAY, JUNE 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Went in this morning for an ultra sound and blood work after taking BCPs. I just got the call. My numbers are great and it's time to start my schedule!

Estrogen ~ FULL SPEED AHEAD starting tomorrow!!! YIKES! Still can't believe I'm FINALLY here!

I told my nurse that I've never once had a lining issue with any of my IVF's. I always had amazing thickness. She was happy to hear this. I go back on June 17th for what's hopefully my last appt before transfer. I'll have my lining checked and blood work again.

Tom and I are going to book a hotel for June 22nd so we can relax the night before transfer near the clinic. Transfer is early in the morning.

Prayer request....

I'm really leaving this all in God's hands. I do pray for perfect thawing vibes so the embryos survive and are healthy as the day they were frozen in 2006. My Faith is there though. I do carry it in my heart and soul. I know God has brought me to this path and the donors to me for a reason. Just when I thought I was at the end when the previous donors took back offering their embryos to us, I was crushed. It was not a month later when this couple came to us from a site called Miracles Waiting. I feel very blessed and I will say excited!

1 comment:

E said...

I am so excited for you Lorrie! I'll keep you and those embies in my thoughts and prayers! I've been following your story for so long on TWW and think of you so often.

I know what its like to want something so bad it hurts. I just know in my heart your time is going to come!

I'll be praying for you girl!!!